Dr. Marple and Susan
"We are completely satisfied with MedVAS the four years we have participated. Dr Marple has been available/responsive to our after hours cell phone calls and he listens to us and takes time with us in the office. When one of us was recently hospitalized , what a comfort to have Dr Marple involved from the beginning . We have had an occasion to experience a hospitalist and don't wish to repeat that experience. Having your own doctor makes a major positive difference in your hospital experience. We will continue with MedVAS."
RK and SK
I have been a strong supporter of the medical concierge services concept from the beginning and I want you to know that it has worked out great for Doris and myself. The access and availability we have had with you and your staff, the annual medical report and memory stick, and the timely refill of prescriptions all have made us more involved with our medical care. The added time spent with us in discussions about our health and the preventative measures we have taken truly made a positive difference in our life.
I hope the plan has worked for you as well and keep up the great work. Larry
"Dr Marple's practice is defintely patient -centered.
The staff is efficient and professional, yet caring and friendly. If you are ill, somehow, some way, they will get you in to see the doctor that day. I can text or email Dr. Marple at any hour; he really cares about me personally. I am relatively new in Tulsa and feel lucky to have found a doctor and staff who looks after me in this manner."
Dr. Marple, the following are our the responses to your recent questionnaire concerning your concierge medicine program.
1. Cell phone and physician availability in general.
I have had the unfortunate need to telephone Dr. Marple on Sunday afternoon and at night on several occasions. He always responds immediately and takes care of all my needs. I could not be more pleased with his responsiveness.
2. Length and thoroughness of office visits.
Dr. Marple is extremely thorough. I never feel rushed when I go into his office for a visit. He is always kind and patient. He makes me feel like a family friend. I never feel rushed and I always leave his office with all my questions answered and a fond feeling in my heart!
3. Responsiveness to telephone calls and e-mails
I cannot stress enough how responsive Dr. Marple and his office staff are. My friends are amazed at the special service and care I receive from them. Dr. Marple and his entire staff are a very rare group.
4. Satisfaction or Dissatisfaction with health information gleaned from your visits
I have been a patient of Dr. Marple for 15 years. I honestly believe that I owe my good health to him. I have a vast family history of stroke and heart disease. I believe it is because of Dr. Marple's proactive treatment that I am in perfect health.
5. If you were hospitalized please comment on the importance of having me personally provide hospital care instead of a hospitalist.
I have never been hospitalized since being in Dr. Marple's care.
5. Thoroughness of information contained in your annual evaluation.
Again, I cannot stress how thorough Dr. Marple is. He always goes over the test results with me line by line, patiently explaining the results. I have never felt like a "number" to him. I believe he truly cares about me as a person and a friend.
6. The value of your annual report and the relevance and “Up to dateness” of the testing.
Because of my family history, Dr. Marple keeps a close watch on my blood and cholesterol results. He always uses the most up to date testing available. Believe me, if there is anything wrong, Dr. Marple will find it!
7. The importance of having Susan available for assistance and as an education source.
I have met Susan Marple and spoken with her on the telephone. She is very knowledgable, kind, and compassionate. It's almost like having 2 doctors in 1!
8. Office staff responsiveness.
Dr. Marple's office staff is amazing! They are always quick to respond to whatever my needs, whether it be a prescription refill, a question, or an appointment. They are also very friendly, kind, and compassionate.
9. Your general treatment, in the program, as an individual.
My husband and I moved to Texas 6 years ago. Knowing that it would be impossible to find a physician of Dr. Marple's caliber, we have continued to use him as our primary physician. We drive 4 hours for our visits. If I moved to Canada I would still travel to Tulsa just to be able to keep him as our physician. Dr. Marple is one of a kind. I am very pleased that Dr. Marple is taking new patients. I will be recommending him to my family and friends.
I was asked for "constructive" criticism. I can't come up with anything! If you are fortunate enough to become one of Dr. Marple's patients, you will soon realize the same.
You are more than welcome to use my full name! Sincerely, Kay Geer
I have been with Dr Marple for I believe 30 years, and being here this long have seen many changes. The best change ever was to start the Concierge program. It is comforting to know your Dr. is a phone call away, and will personally take care of you in the event of hospitalization . I really like the " Book" you receive after your physical, as I cannot remember all the numbers that are important to my overall health.
Susan and her operation are a great resource, as are all the Ladies in Dr. Marples office. Thanks for everything !
July 08, 2013
Dr. Richard Marple, M.D.
1. We have had firsthand experience of cell phone contact with Dr. Marple for advice and info. Due to the circumstances, had his cell phone not been available to us, ER would have been the only alternative. So for “emergency use” only it was excellent for us.
2. We are so fortunate to have Dr. Marple. Our office visits have never been an issue with his thoroughness, courteous and promptness for excellent care.
3. Response time for our telephone calls and email material, generally are good and informative, “very good and we are pleased”.
4. We could not ask for better care and understanding of information provided including references for reading and updatedness to our satisfaction.
5. Regarding being hospitalized and knowing Dr. Marple would have complete control of our condition we would leave professional decisions up to Dr. Marple as sees fit. We would be more comfortable knowing Dr. Marple was I charge by contact if circumstances prevailed. We have enjoyed your office staff and appreciate their respective positions with confident methods and ways of handling the profession. Our thanks also to Susan. She helped both of us get on the right track with her advice and helpfulness.
Jerry and Dean S.